WVLX COVID CHANGES EFFECTIVE MONDAY OCTOBER 11TH
Due to the current COVID situation in regional Victoria, effective Monday October 11th, 2021, and until further notice, the following will apply at WVLX:
- Members of the general public.
- Buyers with a genuine intention to buy.
- WVLX staff, WVLX Agents and their essential staff and sub-contractors.
- Livestock transporters with access only to the unloading / loading ramps.
- MLA Livestock Market Officers, DPI staff and Police.
- Media reporters upon request to the site manager.
- EUCAS, NSQA and other relevant auditors.
If you are a permitted person to attend the WVLX site, you will be required to:
- Either scan in using the Service Victoria QR code or complete a manual registration.
- Wear a mask at all times whilst on site. Only exemption is the individual agent actively selling.
- Where possible, maintain at least 1.5 metre distance from others.
- Do not shake hands and always maintain proper hygiene including regular hand washing.
- Agree to comply with any on-site directions.
- Complete your business on site as quickly and efficiently as possible and then vacate the site.